Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Happy New Year to you all!

As many of you know, one of my "resolutions" this year (2008) is to maintain a blog in order to keep family and friends more updated on the happennings of lives out here in Arizona. I started messing around with this a few months back so I would somewhat know what I was doing when the new year came round, so feel free to catch up on old posts if you would like.

God has been so good and gracious to our family in 2007 and we look forward to the growth, challenges and blessings ahead of us in this new year.

Sorry, I have no pictures as of yet for 2008. We took out the memory card for the camera to download pictures onto our digital frame (thanks mom & dad!) and keep forgetting to put it back in so I can take pictures BUT pictures will be coming SOON... :)

1 comment:

amanda said...

yeah for you! Out in the public now, huh? I have a question though? Why am I not running across comments from Roger, Kris, Doug or Bridget??? I feel kind of weird and creepy being the only one... =)