I had a slide show that I made with some pictures from Nana and Pop Pop's visit, but when I posted it I saw all the garbage comments I had gotten in the last week and so I decided to put a hold on any further posting for now...
we'll see if the "creepies" come crawling out... I kind of thought it would be funny to write 'click here', but I don't know how to underline or change the font color in a comment!! Hope this fixes the problem!
The Arizona Trail will provide our family and friends with updates about all the events and daily adventures happening in our lives out here in sunny Arizona.
1 comment:
we'll see if the "creepies" come crawling out... I kind of thought it would be funny to write 'click here', but I don't know how to underline or change the font color in a comment!! Hope this fixes the problem!
Post a Comment