FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Here is the first grader standing outside the new school building.

Jaelyn is all ready for fourth grade and she is very excited to have Uncle Mike as her teacher this year!

Jaelyn and Cason both made it through the first day and seemed to enjoy getting back into the school routine. We are excited to see what this new school year will hold for us all!
4 comments:
Glad to see the Arizona Trail is up and running again. I can't believe school has begun and you guys are in first and fourth grade already, growing up way too fast!! Miss you, Love Nana and Pop Pop
I am so proud of you blogging again. We are such great influences on each other lol. The pics turned out great..they are getting so old :)
Caleb and I were here! Caleb can't believe you both have started School already! Speaking of school, Caleb is working on a school project and needs to collect BUGs! Caleb would like to know if you could catch a big AZ bug of some kind, and freeze it for a day or two then send it to him?!! :)
Its 2:00am and I have morning sweet rolls to make with dad so were going to bed now, we just finished watching STAR WARS 2!
bye Caleb
I must say the School pictures look great! - Uncle Doug (goodnight)
Well - I was here checking for new Pictures!!!! Guess we beat you this time.. Check ours out! Did you see Calebs MSG about a BUG? his class project is done the end of Oct. Hope your ALL doing well!
Love - Uncle Douglas
Post a Comment