We escaped the heat last weekend and watched the Cardinals camp in Flagstaff, as well as got some autographs. Cason had a GREAT time and I have to say I was pretty excited to see Kurt Warner close up and get an autograph as well!
Number ONE Fan!
Jaelyn is standing proud after completing the obstacle course! Cason was tuckered out by this time and did not want to try it, but the quick video below shows part of Jaelyn's course... catching the ball!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Glad 2 have you back on line - Great looking Blog - Glad to see fresh new pictures! I will make sure Laura keeps ous up 2 date also!
The Arizona Trail will provide our family and friends with updates about all the events and daily adventures happening in our lives out here in sunny Arizona.
1 comment:
Glad 2 have you back on line - Great looking Blog - Glad to see fresh new pictures! I will make sure Laura keeps ous up 2 date also!
Miss U all - DJK
P.S. Laura says "HI"
Post a Comment