Thursday, December 20, 2007
Had to laugh...
On our way home from school today, I was listening to the kids talk, which generally is very amusing and today was no different. Once again, Jaelyn was trying to inform Cason that "Santa Claus" is simply not real and Cason would have nothing to do with this knowledge being forced upon him. He proceeded to tell her that he knew Santa was real because he saw him at the mall with Mommy and he was taking pictures with kids. Jaelyn's response a collected, "UHG, Cason, I am telling you Santa is not real!" Cason just responded with telling her that Santa was not real to her because she did not believe... I think he must have learned that from Polar Express...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can almost imagine that same conversation in my car in couple years, with Wilson trying to tell Walker there is no Santa... This morning Wilson told me there is no real Rudolph, so he's on that path; although, he did then say he was going to listen for Santa's sleigh bells...
Don't you love when you can listen in on those conversations??
Post a Comment