Monday, December 10, 2007

Yummy Cookies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree and yummy cookies

amanda said...

Wow...If I didn't know better, I'd think you've been blogging forever! Your kids are TOO cute! I mean really, TOO cute. They probably get away with anything they want because of their good looks!

Ok, I won't comment too long, good job!

amanda said...

I scrolled through and looked at all your posts this morning. The pics in St. Louis with the arch are cool! Wilson walked in and said, "we don't know those people." So I told him all about you, and that he and Cason once laid on the floor together at Great Grandma Rose's house. He looked at me like I was lying! But, he does like the Scooby Doo pj's...a lot!
amanda
I'll give you till the first of the year, and then I am adding you as a link on our blog (it makes it easier for me to check up on everyone!)