Mom and dad finished the last wrapping and arranging and finally got to bed around 4:30 a.m. I really need to learn to plan ahead with the wrapping next year as I seem to do this to myself every year. When we were finishing and heading to bed I told James that this is about the time Bridget and I used to get up and start staring at the tree with anticipation! Remember that?? The kids were very kind and let us sleep until a little after 8:30. We had been at Aunt Regina's and Uncle Larry's all day/night on Christmas Eve so they were good and tired from playing with their second cousins all day. They had a super time!
1 comment:
too funny with the wrapping paper procrastination!!! I don't know the last time I stayed up that late...aside from sick kiddos, that is! At least you got a little bit of sleep!
Post a Comment